Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨449,036 (¥755,147) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)