Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨433,372 (¥747,290) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)