Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,364 (¥171,797) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)