Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨447,777 (¥752,168) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)