Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,567 (¥91,401) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (42 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)