Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨486,571 (€6,701) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)