Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 240 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.382 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 163% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,099 (€1,101) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)