Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.514 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 38% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,713 ($1,193) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)