Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.295 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 39% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,989 ($1,201) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)