Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 65.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨396,637 ($6,065) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)