Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.215 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,569 (10,129 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)