Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.829 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 46% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,610 (元4,742) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (39 minutes ago)