Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.471 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,516 (Mex$ 9,945) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)