Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.277 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,344 (Php62,921) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)