Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.274 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,400 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨5,400 (Php4,240) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (37 minutes ago)