Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨2,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨2,500 (Php1,831) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)