Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.400 INR / SEK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨457,617 (61,844 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)