Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.652 INR / SEK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 115% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,673 (18,254 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)