Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.477 INR / SEK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨478,759 (64,030 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)