Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.623 INR / SEK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨499,425 (65,511 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (33 minutes ago)