Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06493 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 125% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,599 (₩2,288,505) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)