Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05845 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨609,166 (₩10,421,915) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)