Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05834 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨605,547 (₩10,379,903) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)