Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06082 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 119% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,696 (₩2,017,324) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)