Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05962 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 132% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,017 (₩1,207,834) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (38 minutes ago)