Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05746 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨502,257 (₩8,740,462) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)