Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05983 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 126% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,613 (₩1,096,591) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)