Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.001 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,020 (€1,469) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)