Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,254 (руб 35,495) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (22 minutes ago)