Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,797 (руб 33,391) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)