Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.152 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,426 (руб 70,670) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)