Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,540 (руб 71,304) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)