Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02792 INR / MNT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,649 (2,566,306 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)