Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02743 INR / MNT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,684 (3,452,032 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)