Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02863 INR / MNT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,731 (2,610,401 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)