Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02714 INR / MNT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨77,975 (2,873,188 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)