Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 19% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨25,087 in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)