Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.123 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,020 (15,550 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)