Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.199 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,764 (33,541 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)