Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.979 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,198 (16,267 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)