Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.227 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,229 (33,782 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dallas, Texas costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mwanza costs 2,520 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $722 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $11,416 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (about 2 hours ago)