Cost of living in Udine, Italy vs Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.623 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,517 (€1,086) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)