Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00506 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,178 (Rp 12,886,240) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $46 (about 3 hours ago)