Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00486 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,603 (Rp 14,736,493) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (less than a minute ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)