Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00489 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,618 (Rp 13,825,927) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (26 minutes ago)