Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.059 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,189 (28,747 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)