Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.115 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,299 (16,218 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)