Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.268 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,928 (28,629 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)