Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.232 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,211 (26,980 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)