Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.199 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,405 (26,557 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (38 minutes ago)