Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.938 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,449 (R$ 4,819) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)