Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 403 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,764 (R$ 2,246) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)