Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.490 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,516 (R$ 2,026) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)