Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.038 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,697 (R$ 3,713) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)