Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.827 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,356 (R$ 4,059) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (43 minutes ago)