Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.970 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,257 (R$ 2,316) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)