Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.520 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,256 (R$ 2,267) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)