Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨714,602 ($10,927) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)