Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.049 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨524,300 ($7,705) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)