Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.820 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,836 (2,223KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)