Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.145 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,092 (1,606KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)