Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.003 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,114 (1,598KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)