Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 280 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.091 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,633 (963KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)