Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.177 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,401 (2,351KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)