Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 330 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.418 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,936 (962KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)