Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 239 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.141 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,914 (873KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)