Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨29,409 (10,415,442 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)