Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨56,540 (18,977,299 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Karachi costs ₨92 (about 1 hour ago)