Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00302 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,006 (6,286,284 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)