Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.669 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,196 (Bs 629) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)