Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.513 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,146 (Bs 637) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)