Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 89% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,031 (Bs 124,628,949) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (37 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (43 minutes ago)