Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.517 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 74% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,973 (Bs 8,282) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 1 hour ago)