Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.412 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 72% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,881 (Bs 8,559) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)