Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.014 INR / TMT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,610 (230 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (27 minutes ago)