Cost of living comparison between Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.951 INR / TMT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,091 (155 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)