Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.868 INR / TMT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,843 (363 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,800 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)