Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.053 INR / TMT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,512 (237 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)