Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20943 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨48,682 (232,448 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 18 (about 1 hour ago)