Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19766 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨44,071 (222,967 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)