Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21058 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨2,803 (13,311 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)