Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19781 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,600 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨5,048 (25,519 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (39 minutes ago)