Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,733 (€1,285) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)