Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02169 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨26,602 (COL$1,226,642) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (42 minutes ago)