Cost of living comparison between Tunis, Tunisia and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.566 INR / TND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨89,367 (3,023 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)