Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 505 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.550 INR / TND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 17% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨22,425 (845 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)