Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 709 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.830 INR / TND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,470 (2,999 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (37 minutes ago)