Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 25% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨24,844 in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)