Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02243 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨26,746 (COL$1,192,424) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)