Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.619 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨519,687 ($7,801) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)