Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.470 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨315,625 ($4,896) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨255,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (32 minutes ago)