Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨480,940 ($7,354) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)