Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.280 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,546 (Php28,556) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)