Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 117% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,022 (¥102,775) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)