Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 108% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,418 (¥107,532) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (22 minutes ago)