Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 114% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,046 (¥193,357) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Francisco, California costs $0.91 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)