Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,094 (¥195,212) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)