Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04072 INR / CDF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 171% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,788 (1,861,260 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (33 minutes ago)