Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.913 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,747 (S/. 3,000) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)