Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.158 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,029 (S/. 3,357) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 2 hours ago)