Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.497 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 196% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,563 (kr 22,310) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)