Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 259 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.170 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 216% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,839 (kr 11,975) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)