Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.290 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 187% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,291 (kr 20,784) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)