Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.859 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 211% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,256 (kr 20,008) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)