Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 191 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.452 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 209% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,904 (kr 11,347) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)