Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.074 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 50% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨468,736 (kr 58,055) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (35 minutes ago)