Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 274 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.943 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 206% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,890 (kr 11,946) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)