Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.022 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 50% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨468,796 (kr 58,439) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (42 minutes ago)