Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.100 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 46% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨485,720 (kr 59,967) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨332,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)