Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.473 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 47% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨597,944 (kr 80,016) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (about 1 hour ago)