Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.084 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 60% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,713 (C$1,012) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)