Cost of living comparison between Trois-Rivières, Canada and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.023 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,540 (C$2,030) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)