Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.579 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,048 (€516) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (39 minutes ago)