Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.620 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 79% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,229 (1,055 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)