Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.600 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨522,974 (10,987 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)