Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.113 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 76% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,066 (2,316 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)