Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04280 INR / LBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,450 (2,557,171 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 323 Kč (about 1 hour ago)