Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04291 INR / LBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 85% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,495 (1,339,790 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (43 minutes ago)