Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04416 INR / LBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 88% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,261 (1,274,022 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)