Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨457,934 (€6,286) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)