Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.982 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,151 (€1,283) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)