Cost of living in Trang, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.910 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,563 (1,342 ฿) in Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)