Cost of living in Trang, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.930 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨5,827 (3,020 ฿) in Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,700 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (42 minutes ago)