Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.068 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,774 (1,869 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (36 minutes ago)