Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.426 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,555 (4,843 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)