Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.312 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,243 (3,836 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)