Cost of living comparison between Torreón, Mexico and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.553 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨73,553 (Mex$ 20,701) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)