Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,829 prices entered by 1,002 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.783 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨528,179 (C$11,054) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)