Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,468 prices entered by 958 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.542 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨514,539 (C$10,600) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)