Cost of living comparison between Toronto, Canada and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,446 prices entered by 802 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.132 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨545,553 (C$10,670) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)