Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,219 prices entered by 921 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.903 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨525,427 (C$10,322) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)