Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,048 prices entered by 1,148 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.849 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 116% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,445 (C$2,282) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)