Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨86,131 (﷼ 43,373,074) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (31 minutes ago)