Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.130 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,939 (руб 30,037) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)