Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.124 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,225 (руб 27,772) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (39 minutes ago)